Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cast So Far of GREENSPOT ROAD

Jesse James Cowser: I met with Jesse for the first time at Cafe Royale in Redlands. He's got some good theater experience and if Jesse and Mark Wahlberg and Thomas Haden Church were brothers, Warren Oates would be their father. Jesse is full of confidence and enthusiasm. He plays the role of 'Johnny', whose odyssey the picture chronicles. I think he's gonna be very impressive...

Ry: I have photographed Ry a couple of times now for other ventures and, quite frankly, this picture was created for this very interesting individual. Ry transforms, to put it mildly. I'm quite intrigued with the presence and know viewers will be, too. You're gonna be hearing about Ry a lot more in the near future beyond this film...Ry plays 'J' in the film...

Lonnie England: He responded to my ad on Craig's List and upon meeting him at Starbuck's in Riverside I could tell immediately that he would have the presence I was looking for in the role he plays. Lonnie and I spent a few hours talking about old movies and some of the alternative themes in Greenspot Road. I can work with this guy. I look forward to capturing his performance. Lonnie has been in bands and has theater experience. He knows his way around the stage and life. This is the kind of actor whose presence brings a texture that enriches and elevates any film...

MODEL/ACTRESS: I photographed her a few months back and found her to be a very sharp and friendly person. I am quite pleased that she agreed to appear in my movie. I think you will be impressed...


Raymond Howard
: A character actor I have already worked with in my first no-budget picture to be released soon, 'The Treasure of Kukulcana'. Ray has that look and presence you just can't pass up as a director. He's also a regular at the Cafe Royale where I originally ran into him. Ray and I have had many interesting and bizarre conversation on strange and mystical topics. If I can write a role for him in every picture, I will!

Wow, it's getting late and my neck hurts from sitting here all day. I'll return to discuss the rest of the cast tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment