Friday, August 6, 2010

Here We Go!

Friday will be the day we shoot the closing scene of GREENSPOT ROAD.

Rryan and Jesse will be in top form, no doubt. Hoski will be there, too. I went and bought Ry's costume tonight. He's gonna look awesome.

I'm glad to be back shooting this picture. Working on a film allows me to forget everything else and just absorb into the world I've written. It's a good script, GSR. It's gonna be a good film. Because of the hiatus while Jesse was gone, I want to work steady, as steady as possible, to get it shot. I was going to edit as I went, but I think I'm just gonna shoot it all first. I'll extract snips here and there for stills and trailers, but having it all in the can will allow me to relax and know it is shot.

Shooting the final scene early allows us to get Ry's big visual moment shot. In the rest he can relax, knowing that he looks great for the final scene. He and Jesse are actually so good I'm anxious to get more of them on film.

I was very frustrated the last couple days. We were supposed to shoot on Wednesday and Ry was incommunicado. Pissed me off because we had set it up the day before to shoot a bunch of car stuff. Jesse was on hold and so was I. All fucking day. I get a text from Hoski finally that night. They were in LA. Must have had some important business I suppose.  Hoski's lucky he's got such a nice ass! Anyway, we agree to shoot either Thursday or Friday and I find out Jesse can't shoot Thursday, so I spend all fuckin' day today trying to get a confirmation outta the boys for Friday. I'm so pissed that I seriously consider recasting the movie! I decide that if I don't hear from them by 7 I'll recast the fucker.

Hoski texts at 630. They want to know what time Friday!

Fuckin !@#$#@!@#$%$#@!! My beard got grayer today I swear.

But we're back on set tomorrow. Victorville. Abandoned motel. Cool.

I love these guys. They make me laugh. That's why I work with them...

No comments:

Post a Comment