Wednesday, September 8, 2021

KG Update: 7 Sep 21

Major production decision and for the best: I've decided to move principal photography with the actors to after Jan 1st so that I'm not fighting against the impending arrival of the holidays. I don't want to be rushed. However, this decision allows me to get a lot of preproduction accomplished and shoot some B roll and establishing shots, so I will be working on the film myself between now and then. I've also decided to do one particular shot in studio instead of on location -- but wait til you see it. How I'm doing this shot is gonna be really cool.

I have started on building one of the miniatures to be used in the film. This will be something that is seen 'from a distance' by the Protagonist.  I'm taking progress stills and will decide to what extent I will show these. I want to save certain things until after the film is completed and released. Showing a before and after photo set of the miniature would be best, so I'll likely do that.

More to follow...


No comments:

Post a Comment