Friday, October 5, 2012

The Next No Budget Cinema Production Begins Soon!

That's right, I'll be going into production on the next film very soon.

It has been quite a chore getting the next movie off the ground. Not the actual production, which hasn't started yet, but just deciding which damned script to shoot! I wrote two complete screenplays in August, started three others in September, and am finally on the one that will be produced. I have a tentative title, I have the two leads cast, and I know essentially where it will be filmed. Once I finish the script, I cast the remaining roles and then we go into production. It will be a 90 minute feature which I will shoot entirely before my silent film "Hell's Bells" premiers. Those who attend the premier will be the first to see the trailer for this new film -- a horror movie with sound. I'm still deciding if it will be color or B&W.

I will reveal the lead, though:

Maleina Malinskii

 

No comments:

Post a Comment