Monday, January 3, 2022

KG: Production Continues

 The new year has arrived and so I proceed in earnest with getting this picture rolling. I'm presently scouting possibilities for the opening shot as it requires a special set piece which I will not be building. I will also be putting together the costumes as we go along. My objective is to shoot several exterior sequences in February, construct sets and shoot interiors during March and April, finish with exterior scenes and commence more miniature work and a special visual sequence in May. If all goes according to the basic plan, I should wrap photography by or during June. This will give me August and September to cut and polish the film, in plenty of time for a possible October theatrical screening. It's actually quite possible that I could do all this at a faster pace and finish with everything but editing before summer arrives. I could certainly wrap principal photography with my actors in two months of our start date, but experience has taught me to be prepared for it to take longer due to various cast schedules, weather, funds, etc. Rushing things wouldn't be good anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment