Wednesday, September 20, 2017

New Film In Development/Pre-Production!

Yes, it's true!

I have decided upon the next film. It will be another silent picture, 1920s style. The story is inspired by some of my nonfiction writing and will star Eloisa Alaniz from several of my other projects, including my first silent film Hell's Bells. Along with cool costumes and props, there will be some interesting sets and my fetish for outdoor locations will be in the mix, of course. This time I will also push myself a bit farther where visual effects are concerned -- using some old tricks and also applying modern techniques while capturing that 'classic' look. I can't wait to get started on this one!

Presently I'm putting the final touches to the story and will start the screenplay soon. I have a nonfiction book to finish first, but as soon as it's done and released, I can get into production art and costume design and location scouting. I am presently working on the financing plan, too. I want to at least have double of what I spent on Hell's Bells.

I'll reveal the title soon!

More to follow!

Eloisa Alaniz in Hell's Bells

Eloisa on location south of Baker, California, in 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment