Friday, May 3, 2013

Developing Projects Update

Hey all,

I have been very busy finishing a book this past several weeks. That's why there's been no posts here in almost a month. But now that the book is finished, I am back on the film festival and developing film projects.

As you recall, CHTHONIC was shelved for a while. With the festival and the book keeping me busy, I've had time to consider which film would replace CHTHONIC. The best part about the time away is that I've also been working the funding issue and I ended up with a new source! I have already prepared a pitch document and have been conferring with my access guy, a professional marketing consultant with money contacts. I should be pitching the new investor within a couple of weeks or so.

I have ten ideas organized into three categories of budget level with one being the prime pitch for hopeful immediate greenlight. It's a terror film for which I just figured out the final title tonight. It will be an R rated film to be sure, featuring Ray Howard, Bobby Harkins Jr, and Maleina Malinskii, among others. I'll announce the title if it gets the nod because I'll be going into production in August so I'll want to start promoting the film.

Anyway, I'm back on film stuff now, so more frequent postings will follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment