Thursday, February 28, 2013

Update on "Hell's Bells" DVD

I am finishing a master DVD for shipment to David Hatcher Childress who has requested to sell Hell's Bells through his Adventures Unlimited Press catalogue. I'll send it tomorrow and he'll let me know when it will actually be available. He sells via a printed catalogue but also online, so it could be fairly soon.

The DVD includes the film itself, a 'Making of Hell's Bells' featurette, and a photo gallery of production stills accompanied by the music from the film -- original compositions performed by Joseph P Farrell who is well known to those who buy from the AUP catalogue. The 'making of the movie' feature is essentially interviews of the cast and myself, along with outtakes and stills. The whole thing is over 90 minutes worth of entertainment. The film I would rate PG, the 'making of' feature has some colorful language here and there (actors, you know).

I'm also waiting to hear from Amazon regarding what date I can expect Hell's Bells to be available for online streaming.

More to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment